Tuesday, August 7, 2012

st. vincent / david byrne

wait don't go, i promise this isn't fanfiction

i'm going to see ms. clark and david byrne with zack in williamsburg* in september. of course, i love david byrne, since he was the principle singer/songwriter/other things for my favourite band that isn't they might be giants, talking heads. i really love talking heads. but i wasn't so familiar with st. vincent. WHICH HAS RECENTLY CHANGED. so i'm very excited to see them both together, and the cover of their album is really freaky but i need to get the lp anyway. it's cheap!

in other news, i'd like to see they might be giants three times at the end of the year, because not only are all three shows going to be different and probably fantastic, but also quinn is going to be there and it's a personal goal of mine to eat falafels at mamoun's with all my favourite people, so i gotta get working on that. unfortunately, at this point it looks like my parents will only let me go to one. but i still have a few months to be charming and annoying about it.

also st. vincent is the cutest person ever.


*fun fact: yes, i did type "williamsburgh" first. shut up.

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS NOT LJ UGH

    But you have a good icon. And bio. Also "DUENDE" IS NOT OBSCURE ANYMORE IT'S ON A GODDAMN ALBUM GEEZ. Also WHAT IS THIS: http://adelicioussteak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went to type in my comment it made me do a CAPTCHA and it said "prove you're not a robot" and IT'S FUNNY COS I FEEL LIKE I'M A ROBOT RIGHT NOW. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete